The Product Features
- Compass Pro® microprocessor offers
- Large display and one control knob for easy program selection
- Language selection
- Quick selection start and option buttons for frequently used drying programs and options
- Drying program packages optimized for Economy, Care and Time and option buttons for selection of dryness
- Service program for adjustment of parameters
- USB connection
- High productivity – 2 full loads per hour
- Low energy consumption for optimal efficiency
- Reversable door hanging for a convenient laundry flow
- Easy access to vital parts from the top and rear for simple servicing
- The coin version with Ecopower to avoid over drying of the garments and get a lower energy consumption
- Residual Moisture Control for an accurate drying result and a low energy consumption.
- Reversing drum for less tangling of large items
Key Benefits For T5190
Tailored to your needs
The range comes with a wide selection of option and accessories including customized user panels to meet the specific needs of your business.
Designed specifically to ensure safe and simple operation.
We provide optimised economy and high productivity. You can dry 2 loads of pure cotton fabric with 50 percent moisture content every hour. You can optimise your economy by using the Residual Moisture Control™ (RMC) that measures the actual moisture control.
Our machines are designed for minimal maintenance requirements and are easy to service.
Specifications For T5190
|Rated capacity, filling factor 1:18 kg/lb||10.6/23|
|Rated capacity, filling factor 1:22 kg/lb||8.6/19|
|Drum volume, litre||190|
|Drum diameter, mm||680|
|Heating, electric kW||6/8|
|Heating, gas BTU/h (kW)||20500/27300 (6/8)|
|Consumption data*||6 kW||8 kW||Gas 6 kW||Gas 8 kW|
|Total time full load, min||35||27||36||29|
|Energy consumption full load, kWh||3.45||3.53||3.67||3.74|
|Energy kWh/litre water evaporated, kWh/l||0.92||0.94||–||–|
|(a) Depth (Gas), mm||778|
|(b) Depth (El), mm||759|
|Sound pressure, level||68|
|Heat emission % of installed power||15|