The Product Features
- Easy to use control panel
- Ergonomic working height
- Finger guard protection provides additional safety for operator
- Pressure roll with a Nomex padding for a good ironing quality
- Durable ironing belts of Nomex withstand tempe-ratures above 200°C
- Stainless steel cylinder prevents rust and improves lifetime
- Maintenance free ceramic gas burner minimizes downtimes. 20% more efficient than regular blue flame burners. A unique and patented burner by Electrolux
- Return feed, can be installed close to a wall for space saving
- Foldable feeding tray so that large flats avoid touching the ground
- Main options
- Electronic control panel with automatic speed regulation system (DIAMMS*) – compatible with the RABC** process for the traceability of ironing parameters;flashing light showing to the operator that an item is not fully dried.
- CMIS*** connection for an automatic recording of the ironing parameters
- Nickel-plated cylinder for better production on cotton items
- Manual folding arm for easy folding of large flat items by only one operator
- Clutch to control the feeding belts for payment system control (excludes the payment system)
Key Benefits For IC43320
Tailored to your need
The range comes with a wide selection of options and accessories to ensure that they meet the specific needs of your business, because every laundry is different.
Ironers are designed for safe, user-friendly operation. Linen is fed into the machine at a comfortable working height for the operator.
With our ironers, you will enjoy safe, easy-to-use operation, high energy efficiency, and outstanding ironing results.
Ironers are designed for durability and reliability with almost no maintenance or service requirements.
Specifications For IC43320
|Capacity, max. water evaporation****, l/h||24.5|
|Cylinder diameter, mm||325|
|Cylinder length, mm||2065|
|Ironing speed, m/min||0.5-5.5|
|Heating electricity, kW||22.5|
|Heating gas, Btu/h (kW)||85330 (25)|
|Gas connection height||430|
|Sound Level, dB(A)||65|
|Heat emission, % of installed power max||2|