Key Benefits For W41100H-HOS
Economy, performance, time: the perfect balance
With the wash triangle, perfect balance between economy, wash performance and time, depending on the customer needs. Finding the perfect balance between low water and energy consumption, whilst maximizing wash results with shorter processing time.
Tailored to your needs
The range comes with a wide selection of options and accessories to ensure that they meet the specific needs of your business, because every laundry is different.
Designed specifically to ensure safe and simple operation. Large door openings, easy-to-use panels and low noise level are appreciated features.
We provide optimised economy and a superior wash, load after load thanks to reduced energy consumption, fast and efficient water extraction capacity, SuperBalance™, choice of controls, flexible dosing of detergents, fewer parts and low-cost installation.
The Product Features
- The hands-off System features a fully automatic loading and unloading process. Sling bags and conveyors must be designed individually and is not included in the system
- Forward tilting and backward tilting with full controlled reversing action
- Motor driven door and loading hopper
- Separate control panel
- High extraction force for efficient dewatering
- Clarus Control® fully programmable, microprocessor with up to 192 programs
- Large door opening for easy loading/unloading
- Prepared for 13 liquid detergent signals
- Eight liquid supply connections
- Stainless steel in all vital parts for high degree of rust protection
- Direct steam heating
- Frequency controlled motor for max. versatility
- Oil lubrication of bearing gaskets
- SuperBalance guarantees the correct extraction force
Specifications For W41100H-HOS
|Max. Capacity, kg/lb||120/250|
|Drum Volume, liter||1100|
|Drum Diameter, mm||1220|
|Weight, net kg||2420|
|Sound Pressure Level||73|
|Heat Emission, % of installed power max||6,8|
|Max Floor at Extraction, kN||24|