Key Benefits For W41100H
Economy, performance, time: the perfect balance
With the wash triangle, perfect balance between economy, wash performance and time, depending on the customer needs. Finding the perfect balance between low water and energy consumption, whilst maximizing wash results with shorter processing time.
Tailored to your needs
The range comes with a wide selection of options and accessories to ensure that they meet the specific needs of your business, because every laundry is different.
Designed specifically to ensure safe and simple operation. Large door openings, easy-to-use panels and low noise level are appreciated features.
We provide optimised economy and a superior wash, load after load thanks to reduced energy consumption, fast and efficient water extraction capacity, SuperBalance™, choice of controls, flexible dosing of detergents, fewer parts and low-cost installation.
The Product Features
- Clarus Control® fully programmable, microprocessor with up to 192 programs
- High extraction force for efficient dewatering
- Frequency-controlled motor for optimal washing
- Supplied with 8 + 5 signals for liquid detergents
- Eight connections for liquid detergents
- Large door opening for easy loading/unloading
- All critical parts made from stainless steel to provide a high level of corrosion resistance
- Powder painted galvanised steel side panels
- Bearing seals lubricated with oil to ensure a long service life. Empty container alarm
- Direct steam heating
- Low noise level for pleasant working environment
- Designed for easy servicing and maintenance
Specifications For W41100H
|Max. Capacity, kg/lb||120/250|
|Drum Volume, liter||1100|
|Drum Diameter, mm||1220|
|Weight, net kg||2200|
|Sound Pressure Level||73|
|Heat Emission, % of installed power max||6,8|
|Max Floor at Extraction, kN||24|