The Product Features
- Even distribution of steam moistens the fabric to remove creases
- For shirts and jackets/coats/labcoats/whitecoats processing
- Hot air blowing presses and dries the fabric
- Pneumatic front clamp holds the garment in place
- Adjustable air blowing baffle, suitable for various fabric types
- Available either for central steam or with built-in boiler
- Self-contained and integral steam boiler simplifies the installation and can operate a collar & cuffs press too, for a complete shirts group
- Air operated cuff clamp improves the sleeve finish
Key Benefits For FFM2
Trouble free operation
The special design and technical features will guarantee trouble-free operation and excellent finishing results. Our machines are provided with an anti-stretching device to protect waistband and legs from deformation when finishing elastic fabrics.
Tailored to your needs
Our trouser conditioners are versatile and caring. They come with an electronic control panel with the possibility of selecting different ironing functions, all adjustable to meet the specific needs of your business.
We offer modern machines for fast and inexpensive operation.
All adjustments are in ergonomic position for safe and easy operation.
Specifications For FFM2
|Air consumption||l/min 150|
|Steam consumption||kg/h 25-30|
|Steam connection||DN DN 15|
|Rec. steam pressure||kPa 500-500|
|Condensate||DN DN 15|
|Compressed air||DN 8|
|Weight||net kg 218|
|Weight||crated kg 260|