Key Benefits For W5300H
Economy, performance, time: the perfect balance
With the wash triangle, perfect balance between economy, wash performance and time, depending on the customer needs. Finding the perfect balance between low water and energy consumption, whilst maximizing wash results with shorter processing time.
Tailored to your needs
The range comes with a wide selection of options and accessories to ensure that they meet the specific needs of your business, because every laundry is different.
Designed specifically to ensure safe and simple operation. Large door openings, easy-to-use panels and low noise level are appreciated features.
We provide optimized economy and a superior wash, load after load thanks to reduced energy consumption, fast and efficient water extraction capacity, Power Balance™, choice of controls, flexible dosing of detergents, fewer parts and low-cost installation.
The Product Features
- Compass Pro® microprocessor offers.
- Large display and one control knob for easy program selection
- Language selection
- Quick selection and option buttons for the most frequently used wash programs and options
- Wash program packages optimized on Economy, Performance and Time
- AS – Automatic Savings:
- The machine weighs the linen and adjusts the amount of water and energy according to the load. This leads to considerable savings in case the machine is not fully loaded
- Extremely low water and energy consumption – see table below
- Four compartment detergent box for manual dosing of powder or liquid detergent
- High extraction force for efficient dewatering
- Door with gasket and strong hinges built for heavy duty operation
- Stainless and galvanized steel in all vital parts for high degree of rust protection
- Power Balance:
- Maximizes the extraction force
- Less stress on the machine
- Reduces vibrations
Specifications For W5300H
|Max. capacity filling factor 1:9, kg/lb||33/75|
|Drum Volume, liter||300|
|Drum Diameter, mm||795|
|Standard heating alternatives electricity, kW||19.1 / 19.8 / 23.0|
|Standard heating steam||x|
|Standard heating non-heated||x|
|Consumption data ”Normal 60°C” Economy*||El||Steam***|
|Total time, min||49||45||49||45|
|Water consumption (cold+hot), litre||211+51||97+25||211+51||97+25|
|Energy consumption (motor/heating****), kWh||0.6/4.6||0.55/2.25||
|Steam consumption, kg||–||–||6.9||3.375|
|Residual moisture, %||48||49||48||49|
|Sound Pressure Level wash, dB(A)||67|
|Sound Pressure Level extraction, dB(A)||84|
|Heat Emission, % of installed power max||5|
|Max Floor at Extraction, kN||6.2 ± 1.3|