The Product Features
- High temperature polished head dries the fabric and gives it a flat finish
- High pressure achieves an excellent finish
- Adjustable pressure regulator for pressing different fabrics
- Padded buck reduces impressions
- Buck/bottom steam for heavy creases and for applying moisture
- Buck vacuum, holds fabric in place and dries it
Key Benefits For FPM-WC
Trouble free operation
The special design and technical features will guarantee trouble-free operation and excellent finishing results. The presses are easy to use and maintain.
Tailored to your needs
We offer a range of wet work presses with different shapes and sizes for most applications, either manually or air operated. Choose the one that will be best suited for your type of business.
The range of wet work presses meets the requirements of both quality and easy operation. The presses with nickel-plated head reduce heat loss, which saves energy. Our models allow different options according to the specific needs of your business.
Our wet work presses are designed for safe and user-friendly operation. The safety two-button-closing improves operator safety and the air-operated equipment reduces operator fatigue.
Specifications For FPM-WC
|Steam consumption, kg/h||20|
|Steam connection, DN DN||15|
|Rec. steam pressure, kPa||500-500|
|Condensate, DN DN||15|
|Weight, net kg||226|
|Weight, crated kg||294|