The Product Features
- High temperature stainless steel polished head dries the fabric and gives it a flat finish
- High pressure achieves an excellent finish
- Adjustable pressure regulator for pressing different fabrics achieves an excellent finish
- Air operated reduces operator fatigue and allows high production output
- Two button closing improves operator safety
- High quality padding and cover for buck reduces impressions
- Easy installation and operation due to no vacuum needed and therefore no pedal
Key Benefits For FPA3-WC
Trouble free operation
The special design and technical features will guarantee trouble-free operation and excellent finishing results. The presses are easy to use and maintain.
Tailored to your needs
We offer a range of wet work presses with different shapes and sizes for most applications, either manually or air operated. Choose the one that will be best suited for your type of business.
The range of wet work presses meets the requirements of both quality and easy operation. The presses with nickel-plated head reduce heat loss, which saves energy. Our models allow different options according to the specific needs of your business.
Our wet work presses are designed for safe and user-friendly operation. The safety two-button-closing improves operator safety and the air-operated equipment reduces operator fatigue.
Specifications For FPA3-WC
|Air consumption l/min||6|
|Steam consumption, kg/h||20|
|Steam connection, DN DN||15|
|Rec. steam pressure, kPa||700-700|
|Condensate, DN DN||15|
|Compressed air, DN||10|
|Weight, net kg||326|
|Weight, crated kg||356|